'google658fd05d77029796.html' Albert Einstein Quotes | The Original Poetry




I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

God is subtle but he is not malicious.

The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know if I am.

The monotony of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.

I am content in my later years. I have kept my good humor and take neither myself nor the next person seriously.


Good acts are like good poems. One may easily get their drift, but they are not rationally understood.

All of science is nothing more than the refinement of everyday thinking.

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Fear or stupidity has always been the basis of most human actions.

It is important to foster individuality for only the individual can produce the new ideas.



                                            Quotes
                                          


Categories:

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews