'google658fd05d77029796.html' Oh My Friend! | The Original Poetry





Oh my friend! lend me your hand..

as I  have landed in no mans land..

people are against, they want to thwart me..

only you can save me from the lonely blue..

all the colours of my life has faded..

everything in the word seem to be jaded..

worries has surrounded me in their deadly web..
and thou is the only hope left..

some says ''believing yourself creates a strength in its own''

but for me nothing is left if you are gone..

you are my strength, you are my power..

you are my realization and my only companion..

me without you is total blank..

so, my friend! lend me your hand..

and take me away to a melancholland..


                    - Vikas Panwar (Guest Writer)





Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews