'google658fd05d77029796.html' Philosophical Quotes | The Original Poetry



Philosophy begins in wonder.
- Plato

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.
- Andre Gide

I am a part of all that I have met.
- Alfred Lord Tennyson

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
- John Lennon

I know I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.
- Socrates

Philosophy is common sense with big words.
- James Madison

Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding truth.
- Ludwig Borne

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.
- Aristotle

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
- Mae West

Your attitude belongs to you, and its your choice if you want to have a good one.
- Joyce Meyer

You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
- Navajo Proverb

You can see a lot by just looking.
- Yogi Berra

Weak eyes are fondest of glittering objects.
- Thomas Carlyle

A thousand men can’t undress a naked man.
- Greek Proverb

We become aware of the void as we fill it.
- Antonio Porchio

Admiration and familiarity are strangers.
- George Sand


When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Categories:

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews