'google658fd05d77029796.html' Valentine's Day Quotes | The Original Poetry



I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
          - Roy Croft

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
          - Sam Keen

A kiss is the shortest distance between two.
          - Henny Youngman

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
          - Emma Goldman

We are most alive when we are in love.
          - John Updike

When love is not madness, it is not love.
          - Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
          - William Shakespeare

Love is metaphysical gravity.
          - R. Buckminster Fuller

Come live in my heart and may no rent.
          - Samuel Lover

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
          - Robert Browning

The heart has reasons that reason does not understand.
          - Jacques Benigne Bossuel

I am dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it.
          - Garry Shandling

Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before.
          - Mignon Mclaughlin

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
          - Rose Franken

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
          - Aristotle

Love is the poetry of the senses.
          - Honore de Balzac

Categories: ,

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews