'google658fd05d77029796.html' The Constant Star | The Original Poetry




you, the constant star beyond the sky
i know you are madly in love with me
you put me in trouble,
only to save from another
an experience inexplicable
a little salt in the table
i learned the lesson u wanted me to
you, the weirdest teacher 
i thank you


you darling out there,
may be your ways could have been better
but you knew that was the only way ever
now, when your class is over
as i sail in the sea, sitting alone
somewhere i know, you will take a stand
holding my hand, you will put me on land
i got you, the constant gazer
you, holding that smile naughtiest ever
i thank you

Richa Shrivastav

Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Deepak thanks for giving space in your blog... M grateful..

  2. you have earned it with your gifted talent Richa... keep enthralling us girl :)

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews